|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Herring|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 08:57|
Financial Controller in a technology business- £80,000-£85,000 based in London
Your new company
Our client is a growing technology business, they known for their innovation in data compression. This role will be working closely with the CFO to lead the business into the aimed growth. They are aiming to exit in the next few years.
Your new role
- Annual full statutory audit under IFRS
- Supporting the CFO with development the finance team with the projected company growth
- Line managing 1 report
- Act as the go to for accounting policies
- Consolidation of subsidiaries accounts
- Implementing and improving the accounting processes and controls for growth
- Support the fund raising efforts and investors relations
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be qualified, ambitious person with a strong understanding for the technical accounting under IFRS. The candidate must have a good level of understanding of Tax and VAT.
What you'll get in return
This role will offer a position in a growing business, to support and build the company to meet its growth. The role will be getting involved with fund raising and hiring new members to the department. There is a bonus and equity shares in the position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's