|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Sanders|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 18:36|
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the full ownership of finance for two sites. With transactional finance being looked after by HQ your role will focus on three key areas; management of a team, value add and costing.
A highly established manufacturing who have a large global presence. This business have sites throughout the UK and provide opportunities to 'fast-track' to senior positions within the business.
In the position of Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- managing all aspects of the Finance process, operating as an effective Finance Business Partner ensuring the results are achieved
- Reporting, planning & analysis and providing recommendations and decision making for the leadership team
You will also oversee:
- Preparation of the company budget process.
- Preparation of financial forecast
- Preparation and analysis of actual results on a weekly, monthly basis
- Spend control and optimisation
- Management and execution processes in the SAP ERP system
- Supervise and manage financial department staff
- Finance Qualified (CIMA,ACCA or ACA)
- Advanced excel
- Preferably coming from a manufacturing background
- Understanding of SAP (or any other ERP system)
- Ability to communicate finance effectively
An opportunity to be a part of a globally recognised brand, a fast tracked career and a business that encourages new ideas.
Salary of up to £55,000 + 25% bonus also on offer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum