|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||alastair lees|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 07:25|
Hays Swindon are partnered with a B2B commerce business based in Swindon to appoint a new Financial Controller
Your new company
Your new company is an ambitious, B2B, owner-managed, SME that operates across the UK and Ireland based in Swindon. You'll be joining an established and close-knit team in a period of impressive growth and business transformation. You'll be a key member of the senior management team and will be keen to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with all areas of the business as you drive forward business strategy, develop the processes and systems, and re-define the business model.
Your new role
In this full time role which requires experience of running and managing the finances of a well-established business, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the finance function, including taking responsibility for all aspects of financial management.
- Providing strategic and financial support to the senior management team.
- Assisting with the process of digitising the business and improving internal processes and systems.
- Oversee credit control, invoice processing and payroll.
- Monitoring cash and preparing cash flow forecasts.
- Ad hoc tasks across the finance function and wider business.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll most likely be a qualified accountant or a financial professional with significant QBE, who has a successful track record in an owner-managed business and can demonstrate your hands on, rolled sleeves attitude. Preferably, you'll be / have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification / AAT Qualified with significant QBE.
- Experience of streamlining financial processes and financial modelling.
- Experience of managing P&L and credit control.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUPS).
- Excellent communication skills and a 'can-do, hand's on' team player attitude.
What you'll get in return
You'll be joining a successful business at the top, as they embark on an exciting new chapter, and will have the chance to expand your skillset and career in a more strategic, operational role. You'll also recieve:
- Salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Standard pension.
- Free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance
West London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum