|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Tully|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 17:07|
This is a new position that will be reporting into the Financial director and will have a blend of people management, hands on accounting and process improvement.
Our client is strong member within their chosen field and has grown exponentially over the past few years, and is looking to continue that growth through 2021.
- Ownership of day-to-day management of the operational finance team including managing month end/ year end processes
- Assist in the development and documentation business processes and accounting policies to strengthen and maintain internal controls
- Evaluate and manage the internal control environment - highlighting any concerns to senior management
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts including key business KPIs and reporting
- Preparation of the monthly board packs for the Directors and full balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage all audit deliverables through to sign-off
- Oversee and improve customer invoicing processes
- Assist with annual budget
- Monitor CAPEX against budget
- Oversee VAT return process;
- Ensure that financial systems are fit for purpose
- Integrate acquisitions
- Keep up to date with accounting standards to ensure compliance
- Provide leadership, coaching and motivation to the finance team, including regular appraisals, objective settings etc
- Deputise for the Group Financial Director when required
The successful candidate willl ideally have started their career within practice and then moved into industry, specifically the SME market and worked their way up to Financial Controller type level.
This role has a great package and also provides the opportunity to work within a dynamic business in a stable and growing industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's