|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Taylor|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 08:16|
Your new company
A dynamic ambitious West Wales business with a strong track record of success, has held its own during the pandemic and has solid growth plans in place. A superb time to join their senior management team. Based in beautiful Pembrokeshire where you are never far from the stunning coastline or amazing countryside. Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
Your new role
Due to the recent and planned growth we are looking to recruit a top notch technical accountant - ready for a challenging Financial Controllership in a company that is really going places. As a senior member of the finance team as well as leading the team you will be focussed on statutory accounting, financial management and reporting, technical aspects such as mergers and acquisition work and intercompany transactions. As well you will be a key player in the roll out of their new ERP system - plus ongoing involvement and input in improving controls and procedures as they continue to grow. The business is very committed to the best use of technology and automation wherever possible and you will be part of this ongoing strategy.
An indicative job overview below:
- Report to the FD & Board with timely and accurate financial information
- Responsible for all month-end closing activities, ensuring that all month-end journal entries and closing activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and/or review monthly account and bank reconciliations and month-end financial reports.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Ensure compliance with all required tax, regulatory and statutory audit filings.
- Prepare Monthly specific reports and other quarterly financial reports required by the Board and/or Legal Reporting.
- Prepare Annual Budget and Monthly Financial Forecast.
- Lead statutory audit and financial audit processes
- Maintain and develop compliance with Standard Internal Controls and Policies and procedures for internal and external audits.
- Assist with related special projects and perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by the Board and Senior Management team.
- Provide effective analysis of data in such a manner that contributes to the effective management of the company.
- Staff your team with quality motivated people. Develop staff through coaching and performance evaluation.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic plan, operational plans and budgets.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a high quality technical accountant - perhaps with some audit experience but not absolutely essential. To be ambitious and hungry, ready for a challenge and enjoy a dynamic pacy environment where you can be a part of and be a driver of change. ERP systems experience of SAP, ORACLE or DYNAMICS would be helpful.
What you'll get in return
A fabulous career role with an award winning business that is going places. A competitive salary and benefits package - along with relocation assistance if you are moving in to Pembrokeshire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Controller (18 Month FTC)
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, Agile Working
Financial Reporting Accountant
Tyne and Wear
Financial Accountants - Grant Thornton : Agile Talent Community