City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
16 days ago
A hugely successful and still profitable global retailer is looking to hire an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Working closely with the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
* Delivery of the financial results- taking ownership of the Financial Statements and the assurance process for each period end.
* Managing the period end process
* Ensuring the accurate and timely closing of the books
* Accountability for policies, processes and controls locally (within global frameworks and guidance) and performance of local controls and compliance activities.
* Partnership with Group Finance to ensure the Group Accounting policies are applied and that any significant estimates are well-documented and reviewed.
* Support stakeholders' decision-making processes, for example by ensuring the right accounting rules are applied in investment decisions
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified either doing a similar reporting role in industry or looking for your first move from practice. Experience working in the consumer sector would be desirable.
This is a chance to work for a global leader who continues to perform well.