City of London, London
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with a family office dealing with a network of UHNW individuals and provide a variety of customised services to suit individual client needs. This is a exciting business offering the chance to be involved in a wide array financial activities working with a changing, diverse and unique client base.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role requiring individuals to be adaptable and work effectively in pressurised situations and to tight deadlines. Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of finance from transactional to year end reporting.
- Management of billing and credit control processes
- Timely and accurate month and quarter end close processes
- Management accounts and commentary
- Leadership and development of the team of 2 finance professionals.
- Cash flow forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
- Provision of quarterly management information including client profitability analysis.
- Overseeing all general ledger activity, accounts payable, accounts receivable including credit control.
- Relationship management with external stakeholders such as Auditors and banks.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with at least 15 years experience in a professional environment, with practice training preferred. You will need an exceptional level of detail and proven accounting ability in complex environments. You will need a hands on and proactive approach, working with diligence and accuracy to achieve your goals.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the chance to join a very unique work environment with exposure to a very broad and incredibly varied role which will allow you to continue to develop you accounting skill set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.