£60000 - £65000 per annum
17 days ago
Financial Controller role for a global media/marketing business. Broad controllership position with reporting, controls/compliance, team management + business partnering. £65K. Central London (Initially Remote).
Our client is a well-known and well-respected media/marketing business that have a global presence and are looking to bring in a Financial Controller into their Central London Finance Team (remote working initially).
London finance is a close-knit function and this is a key role that would form part of the leadership team. This is a great opportunity to join a strong finance function and enter into a broad a varied role.
This Financial Controller position will be broad role with oversight of the following key responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting: ownership of day-to day finance, including statutory reporting, month end close, management of interim & year end audits, and oversight of Tax/Treasury.
- Processes/Controls: review and development of processes and controls (SOX/JSOX)
- Team Management: management of a small team
- Business Partnering: fostering strong relationships with finance and non-finance senior stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven ability to perform within a similar financial reporting focused role
- Working knowledge of SOX/JSOX controls & compliance
- Comfortable operating in a broad and fast-paced Controllership position
- Able to commute to Central London (as/when offices reopen)
What's On Offer
- Up to £65,000 (experience dependent)
- Chance to progress within a global media/marketing business