£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
12 days ago
A brand new Financial Controller opportunity at a rapidly growing business in Central Reading, looking for a Qualified Accountant with management experience to head up a team of 4. As Financial Controller you will have a chance to oversee a high performing team and have involvement in developing further clients for the team.
Our client is a leading provider of outsourced finance and accounting solutions to the financial services industry, with a particular focus on the alternative asset management sector, oil and gas, and AIM-listed companies. Our client has achieved double digit growth since 2014, with headcount increasing to over 100. Their culture is to actively encourage development, both from an academic and personal level with a view to promoting staff internally. Over the past two years they've promoted over 30% of the accounting staff.
- Delivering a co-ordinated service to a portfolio of clients
- Managing service delivery on accounting/financial matters (i.e. outsourced CFO/FC)
- Detailed review of all accounting output
- Ownership of accounting output
- Managing a team of 4-6 people
- You will also have responsibility for Business Planning, People Development, Risk Management and Business Development
The successful candidate will need to be Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a background in a practice environment. The successful candidate will need to have had management experience of teams of at least 4.
For the successful candidate a package of £55,000-£60,000 plus bonus.