11 days ago
Newly-created Financial Controller role to support the FD with full P&L and balance sheet analytics as well as supporting commercial operations. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in providing analysis of monthly accounts, budgeting, forecasting, project work around acquisitions and due diligence, as well as working closely with senior management to contribute towards strategic decision-making.
My client is a growing SME with international exposure who are looking for a Financial Controller to join the team due to both organic and acquisitive growth.
- Assisting the FD with Monthly Accounts, Branch level accounting and producing timely Management Accounts in alignment with Group requirements
- Proactively provide fast, accurate and reliable analysis of Monthly Accounts
- Proactively participate in specific projects such as due diligence, integration of acquisitions and, together with Group Finance
- Support the FD in budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management
- Define ways to measure and report on key indicators of the business
You will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Commercially sound with excellent ability to understand and interpret information
- Able to creatively challenge and provide alternative models and recommendations
- Abe to influence at all levels and manage multiple demanding stakeholders
- Confident, energetic and a driven self-starter
Competitive salary + benefits