|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2020 20:39|
Michael Page are thrilled to be partnering with one of the most exciting start ups in Manchester.
Working directly for the founding partners, this newly created role is perfect for someone who wants to grow with the business as they embark on a huge growth trajectory.
If you are a qualified accountant with SRA experience, we want to hear from you - this is not to be missed!
SRA / Solicitors Accounting Rules experience required!
Michael Page Finance are working with two hugely inspirational Manchester entrepreneurs, as they drive the success story of a unique and game changing legal sector start up.
With a wealth of experience and infectious energy, the founders are able to articulate perfectly their exciting and ambitious vision for the firm.
Having already won some impressive clients, and with a proven track record of success, this is the perfect time to join the business as they go on their growth journey.
The key responsibilities for this unique Financial Controller role in the legal sector based in Manchester are as follows:
- Work daily with the co-founders to contribute to the strategy / growth plan for the business
- Take full responsibility of the SME finance function
- Work with auditors
- Lead on budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for making sure that the regulatory and legal requirements of all statutory bodies are met including HMRC and the SRA (Solicitors Accounting Rules experience is a must)
- Lead advisor on solicitors accounting rules
- To manage and build effective and respected relationships with partners, clients, contacts, prospects and all team members
- To play a key role in building a firm which is focused on business growth as well as achieving efficiency.
The successful candidate for this Financial Controller role with one of Manchester's most exciting and ambitious businesses will be:
- A fully qualified accountant
- Must have relevant legal sector experience ( SRA / Solicitors Accounting Rules experience is a must)
- A team player, able to contribute to discussions with the founders to execute strategy & growth plans
- Able to work in a growing and agile start up
- A confident and eloquent communicator, able to be client facing in this role
- Able to be a true all rounder in the start up finance function
- Passionate about making this start up fly
This brilliant role for a qualified accountant with legal sector experience will offer a salary of £45,000 - £50,000. Most importantly, this offers the chosen candidate to be a key part of an ambitious growing law firm with a strong vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Director - Group
Internal Auditor - Commercial Business
Belfast, County Antrim
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Legal Billing Co-ordinator
£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Assistant Tax Manager
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Trust Tax Assistant Manager
City of London, London
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum