|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Freestone|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 14:22|
The role of Financial Controller will have ownership of funds, investments, management accounts and statutory reporting for a number of clients. The role will also have people management responsibility.
This well known client has a strong reputation within their market and have grown rapidly via acquisition and organically. The company is based in North Oxfordshire and offers genuine progression opportunities.
This will include the management of your own clients / funds and the supervision and review of the work of both internal and external fund administrators and internal Finance Managers producing management and statutory accounts. The role will ensure that all reporting to internal Boards and external investors is completed in an accurate and timely matter.
- Review and manage the quarterly accounts
- Reviewing the quarterly and annual accounts prepared by the administrators and internal Finance Managers for the General Partner companies which form part of the Limited Partnership structures
- You will form a key role as part of the management team for each Limited Partnership
- There will be opportunities to become involved in investment appraisal and valuation and work with the Investment Team to provide value enhancing opportunities to the LP funds including involvement in developing new fund-raising proposals
- Responsible for the statutory and quarterly reporting for several large direct managed accounts (£50 - £250m), which may include an overseas account in Ireland and several large corporate and Family Office investors
- There are around ~50 managed accounts ranging from £1m - £25m: these are mainly reported annually but there will be ad hoc reporting for certain clients.
ACA / ACCA / CIMA (or equivalent)
* At least 6-8 years PQE in a multi business environment which operates at pace
* Strong statutory accounting knowledge and good knowledge of VAT and tax
* Strong aptitude for numbers but also able to deal with sometime complex legal structures and
* Strong IT skills - Excel and Powerpoint
* Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills
Excellent working environment and salary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Interim Financial Controller
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
M&A Manager (In-House)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Head of Finance & Operations
50000 - 55000 depending on experience