£50k per year
26 days ago
Like the sound of working for an inspirational charity that has a presence in over 20 countries worldwide? Are you already currently working for an international charity and hold a CCAB finance qualification? Could you manage a small team and lead on the year-end accounts process?
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with this brilliant INGO whilst they recruit for a permanent Financial Accountant. Based at their central London head office (flexible and remote working will be offered) this position will report straight into the Finance Director and will manage three direct reports. Duties for the role will include:
- Work closely with the Director of finance to ensure robust budgeting and forecasting is carried out.
- Lead on the statutory accounts and liaise with the auditors.
- Oversee all elements of donor reporting.
- Lead on VAT reporting, payroll and liaison between banks and HMRC.
- Provide support, training and direction to three Finance Officers.
- Liaise with overseas finance representatives and respond to any queries.
- Collaborate with the fundraising team and Finance Business Partner.
- Develop and maintain the charities financial systems acting as the go to person for any queries.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with previous or current international development experience who is now seeking a new challenge. A full accountancy qualification is a must to be considered alongside a strong knowledge of SORP.
The successful candidate will be:
- A CCAB qualified Accountant.
- Experienced in the international development sector.
- A confident people manager.
- A clear communicator.
- Experienced in donor reporting.
We are working to tight deadlines for this vacancy so please do not hesitate in applying.