|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 14:52|
Great role as a number 2 reporting into a fantastic FD.
Looking for a practice trained, technically strong Finance Manager.
Our impressive Blackpool based client are a true North West success story.
Having grown consistently, the business is now pat of a larger group with ambitious growth plans. The company is a great example of a vibrant work place that offers the 'family feel' of an SME, with the complexities / security of a global company.
Operating in an industry that is COVID secure and in fact has experienced a surge in demand in their sector, this is a brilliant business with great growth prospects.
The business is part of a group so we are looking for applicants who can work in a matrix environment able to manage different stakeholders well.
The key responsibilities for this Head of Finance role based close to Blackpool are as follows:
- Team management of a team of 4-5 staff
- Day to day management of the finance function
- Over see month end and year end
- Lead on audit / statutory / tax responsibilities
- Group consolidations
- Ensure the numbers are accurate and maintain systems
- Add value and input to improve current systems and processes
- Be a key part of the team as the business continues to thrive excellent in the finance team
The successful candidate for this Financial Controller role based close to Blackpool will be:
- A fully qualified, practice trained accountant ACA OR ACCA (no QBE or Part Qualified applicants I am afraid)
- Have experience of working in finance manager level roles post leaving practice
- A brilliant communicator
- Able to manage a team of 5
- Have an ability to build rapport with a range of stakeholders
- Be a technically strong accountant able to take a lead on year end requirements and group consolidations
- Have solid statutory reporting and tax knowledge
- Have experience of closing month end accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Be able to work in a fast paced, growing industry; a smaller part of a larger, global group
This Blackpool based Finance Manager role can offer a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience + a range of brilliant employee benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Controller - Group
Financial Accounting Manager
Interim Financial Accountant
Birmingham, West Midlands
Senior Financial Analyst - FTSE Listed Business
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Finance Business Partner - Technology
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits