|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, PMI, Pension, Parking|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Rowe|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 18:22|
Leading a large remit for a growing Technology business that has a well established and reputable brand in the international market. This is a true Financial Controller position, managing relationships across a multinational region.
The company is a global, growing Technology business. It is ambitious, exciting, and has a established themselves as a leader in their market. This brand has continued to expand and grow resulting in a diverse and exciting end to end Financial Controller position.
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits
- Manage the reporting package, including variance to budget/forecasts
- Management of the month end process
- Prepare annual Budget and quarterly forecasts
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures under USGAAP and SOX compliance
- Lead the financial reports and other financial metric reporting
- Lead and develop a small team
- Special projects and other tasks as required
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA or ACCA from a practice trained background and have gained post qualification experience in an end to end managerial position. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set with USGAAP and SOX exposure, and have managed teams in your recent role. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute with previous P&L experience is essential.
A salary of between £65,000-£75,000 depending on experience. A competitive benefits package.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's