|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 11:01|
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a rapidly growing clean-energy business based in central London.
My client is a clean-energy/construction business based in central London. Further information available on request.
The Financial Controller will report directly to the Finance Director EMEA and be responsible for month-end close, preparation and analysis of financial statements under relevant GAAP, corporation tax, VAT/RCT Returns, payroll, general ledger maintenance, account reconciliations and maintaining and implementing internal controls. The responsibilities are focused to an assigned business asset.
The successful Financial Controller will have the following:
- Degree educated
- Significant experience in a related role/field
- Experience within the energy/engineering/construction sector highly desirable
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- International experience desirable but not essential
- PeopleSoft or similar ERP experience
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail and accuracy
The position may have some travel involved.
Basic salary of between £70,000 to £80,000 depending on experience + bonus & benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Houghton Le Spring, Tyne and Wear
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Accountant (Renewable Energy)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Financial Accountant (Renewable Energy)
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus
Head of Financial Modelling & Analysis
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, LTIP and more