|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Freestone|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 14:35|
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering Pye Homes with their search for a talented and technically astute Financial Controller with strong Commercial acumen. The role is based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
Pye Homes, an award-winning property developer is now a part of the Blenheim Estate.
Pye Homes, a long-standing development partner was acquired by Blenheim Estate in December 2018. They have been an integral part of the local community for more than 90 years and they share many of the Blenheim values.
Pye Homes are experiencing a period of growth in partnership with Blenheim and are well positioned to grow from building 100 homes a year to 250 homes a year over the next three years.
Pye are looking to recruit a Financial Controller who is able to operate with credibility at board level but who us also willing to be heavily involved in the day to day running of the small finance team.
The role is the result of the retirement of the current postholder - and it is expected that there will be a short handover period. The postholder will report to Pye's MD with a dotted line to the Head of Finance for the group.
Key role functions:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and present at the board meeting
- Assist with site appraisals and review of site profitability and costing reports
- Preparation of CIS 300 returns
- Prepare VAT returns
- Hands on daily accounting including nominal ledger, cash and journal entries
- Compliance tasks including P11d's, CITB, ONS, company secretarial
- Fleet management
- Produce monthly payroll file for submission to payroll bureau
- Administration of pension scheme
- Bank payments and reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in providing business support to the managing Director and other senior managers
- Manage the annual budget process, complete periodic reforecasts
- Prepare annual audit pack and work with auditors to ensure a clean audit opinion
- Experienced in managing key relationship with the bank, payroll bureau, HMRC, insurers and auditors (BDO
Construction experience desirable
Health Insurance, 5% contributory pension (matched) and life cover
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's