|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI, 25 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Rowe|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 18:23|
New Financial Controller position leading a large region for a growing Services business launching new products to market.
Technical Accounting and Reporting role, managing relationships across a multinational region of your Business unit.
The company is an international FTSE 250 growing Services business. It is ambitious, exciting, and offers a defined career path for this new Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for delivering the financial reporting, and associated accounting responsibilities for a large business unit.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Producing effective financial controls across the business unit to drive integrity of the financial information
- Continuous process improvement to drive quality and efficiency of the controls environment
- Reducing variation to enable the generation of accurate data
- The smooth running of the External audit process and the minimisation of audit issues
- Driving the strategic plans and budget processes within the business unit to meet all required deadlines
- Provide Business Partner support to business unit budget holders, including business development and reporting of spend
- Building strong working relationships across the business, the EMEA finance team, the Global process owners and the Senior Finance team within the Business Unit and EMEA.
To be successful, you will have gained post qualification experience from an multinational organisation. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set, and be a qualified ACCA or ACA accountant. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute with previous large company experience is essential.
Salary on offer is £70,000-£80,000 depending on experience, 20% bonus, Pension, PMI, 25 days holiday, parking on site.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
City of London, London
£90000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Interim Finance Analyst
City of London, London
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
Newly Qualified ACA - Forensic Accountant
£45,000 - £52,000 + benefits + bonus
Internal Audit Manager
£55000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits