|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 16:46|
Michael Page Finance Lancashire are proud to be partnering with a thriving manufacturing business based close to Rochdale.
Our client has retained the close knit, family feel of a small business, even though they are now part of a large global group with exciting growth plans.
This newly created Financial Controller role has lots of opportunities to improve processes & progress your career, whilst becoming a part of a really close and hard working team.
Our client are a successful manufacturing operation based close to Rochdale.
Luckily, this company has customers from a range of sectors including consumer goods, so they have experienced growth and stability even during this uncertain economic climate.
The chosen candidate for this role will benefit from the close knit feel of an SME, with the security and progression potential of a global organisation.
The key responsibilities for this Financial Controller role will be as follows:
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
- Manage day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
- Produce timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to head quarters
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis
- Work with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives requirements
The successful candidate for this newly created Financial Controller role based close to Rochdale will be a brilliant opportunity for somebody who is:
- A fully, formally qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA). No qualified by experience candidates will be accepted I am afraid
- Able to show they can build relationships with well established members of the team quickly; winning trust, building rapport, up skilling where required
- A qualified accountant with experience of working in a manufacturing business
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work on SAP
- Personable & able to build relationships with colleagues across Europe
- Able to demonstrate an ability to be hands on as well as strategic
The chosen candidate for this Financial Controller role based close to Rochdale will receive a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 based on experience, plus a great pension, health care and discretionary bonus package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Project Financial Controller
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus