|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 19:22|
Your new company
An exciting new opportunity for a Financial Controller to join this global and dynamic business. Your new company is in the Pharmaceutical industry with ambitious plans for the future. Based in a large Reading Business Park, this is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Financial Controller to join a global organisation.
Your new role
This role is a varied and challenging position, including but not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Managing and developing a finance team
- Lead and participate in monthly reporting, transactional finance and treasury/cash management
- Lead on all financial and statutory accounting whilst maintaining up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Group accounting and consolidations
- Manage VAT returns, income tax, intrastat and corporation tax
- Identify areas of improvement including review of processes and controls
- Cashflow forecasts
- Monthly financial reporting and business analysis
- Supporting the FD and finance team of ad hoc projects and tasks
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant, ideally with an ACA or ACCA Qualification with experience in the areas of responsibility described. Ideally you will have experience of the Pharmaceutical industry or similar. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career in a progressive and forward thinking businesses, the right candidate will have the desire to learn and develop and build strong internal and external relationships with senior managers and Directors. Knowledge of SAP in a supply chain/distribution environment would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity with a rewarding business, this role offers a highly competitive benefits package including a car allowance and bonus. Training and development are at the heart of the organisation. You will also be offered free onsite parking and some flexible working.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's