|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum + car, bonus, healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Collins|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 15:41|
- Responsible for the entire Central Finance Department
- Work closely with the Commercial Director around profitability
My client is a leading enterprise in the domestic distribution sector located in North East Surrey. They are a forward thinking and exciting brand focused business, who pride themselves on offering their customers end to end solutions, always putting the client first.
They want people that are passionate about brands, marketing and distribution channels. They operate domestically with agility and an entrepreneurial flare. This role is an integral role in the business reporting directly to the Finance Director with exposure to the Chairman.
The Financial Controller is responsible for the results and reporting of the Central Finance Department. This role will work very closely with the Commercial Director to drive better productivity and profitability. The role will require the following:
- Annual statutory accounts and year-end process
- Manage the Audit process and deal with any queries
- Monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost budgets and forecasts
- Manage the transactional teams, including payroll, sales ledger and purchase ledger
- VAT and other tax requirements
- Contracts negotiations
- Internal compliance and governance
- Systems improvement
- Stock control
- Process improvement
- Management of 11 people in the Central Finance Department - training, coaching and developing
- Work closely with the Senior Management to drive strategy
The post holder will be an experienced Financial Controller, have strong team management and considerable experience at a senior leadership level. As well as having technical financial expertise, we also require the post holder to have an avid interest in the commercial areas and a drive to continuously improve the working environment and processes. The successful person will also require first-rate communication skills; experience of organisational change management+
and an ability to build strong service relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
A Full time Financial Controller role - Salary £80,000 - £100,000 + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance
West London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum