|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Tully|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 11:09|
The main purpose of this role will be to provide senior-level financial, operational and commercial support to the senior leaders. As the new financial controller you will be overseeing the finance functions and managing the finance team.
Our Chichester based client are a highly established manufacturing business whose products have been and are currently used in many of the world's leading industries.
- Manage the month-end process for Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers
- Responsible for the company payroll, ensuring this is processed accurately and to the required deadlines and subsequently complete the reporting and administration cycle
- Manage accounts team with Credit Control and Purchase Ledger clerk functions (5 staff)
- prior experience in a similar level position
- commercial and business awareness
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- experience in manufacturing will be advantageous
£45,000-£55,000 DOE. Our client are offering the opportunity to work with a growing business in this 'number one' role, leading the finance team and working closely with the Directors.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance & bonus
Financial Manager - Reporting
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Financial Accountant/Project Accountant
City of London, London