|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Hill|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 10:51|
Financial Controller Leeds - Listed International Business
Financial Controller Braime Group PLC
Braime Group PLC, an AIM-listed business on the London Stock Exchange, manufactures and distributes engineering components for the materials-handling industry. Established in 1888, the group now primarily derives its income internationally, selling in 90 countries across the world and has fully-owned subsidiaries in the USA, France, South Africa, Australia, Thailand and China, as well the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join the business. Reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the group finance team and will work closely with the Group Finance Director to further develop business systems and financial processes to enhance financial controls and reporting across the growing international group. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Coordinating and reviewing monthly management accounts production across the group
- Improving the quality of financial reporting, in particular around capex, stock and variances
- Improving cash flow forecasting models, including FX planning and currency hedging
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and analyses for board meetings
- Improving and supporting the annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes
- Preparing group consolidation for the interim and full-year reporting in IFRS format
- Managing the year-end audit process including coordination of year end stock-takes, and liaison with group and local auditors
- Working with the wider business on commercial projects and IT systems implementation
- Leading by example within the small central finance team of 6 and developing relationships with the overseas entities to facilitate reporting
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career and offers a true mix of commercial, operational and technical accounting skills. The group, an interesting blend of family-cum-international SME, is undergoing its next phase of growth and the right individual will derive great satisfaction in juggling day to day financial management whilst adding significant value developing processes, introducing new systems and supporting the group's commercial interests and international operations.
For further information, please contact Catherine Hill at Hays Senior Finance.
This role is being exclusively handled by Hays Senior Finance and all third-party CVs and enquiries will be forwarded to Hays.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance & bonus
Financial Manager - Reporting
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Financial Accountant/Project Accountant
City of London, London
Finance Manager - Budgeting & Reporting
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum