|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Green|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:45|
Financial Controller / Finance Manager
Your new company
SME manufacturing company with an engaged workforce and good growth forecasts.
Your new role
As the Financial Controller for this growing SME, your role will be hands on and varied. Reporting to the MD, your remit will be to own the finance function with the support of a team of three.
* Preparation of monthly accounts to trial balance.
* Maintaining overall management and reporting of working capital.
* First point of contact for Bank
* Production of weekly trading activity report & weekly cash reporting as required.
* Maintaining compliance with Company secretarial requirements.
* Preparing trial balance and analyses for annual audit.
* Contributing to the production of monthly board pack and other company reporting.
* Provide support for budgeting & forecasting processes.
* Reviewing and adapting new and existing financial systems and controls.
* Implementing new financial and budgetary systems or policies when needed.
* Advising on and dealing with PAYE and VAT issues
* Forecasting and managing cash flow within company facility limits.
* Investigating financial anomalies and dealing with irregular financial issues as they arise.
* Day to day management and development of the finance team.
* Keeping up to date with changes in employment law.
* Ensuring HR policies and processes are followed, and HR records maintained.
* Assisting with the ongoing implementation and development of MS Dynamics NAV.
* Providing financial support to other areas of the business as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Good all round Finance Management skills couple with Management Accounting
Willingness to engage with the organisation as a whole
Excellent time management
An interest in developing systems and process
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to own the finance story and add value
Competitive salary and compensation package
Onsite parking and facilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + up to 20% bonus