|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Bright|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 15:13|
Permanent job opportunity for an experienced CCAB qualified FC for a large business based in Wiltshire.
Your new company
You'll be joining an industry leading organisation that is committed to creating a warm and friendly working environment with a focus on employee engagement. You'll report into the Finance Director and work within a small, yet friendly finance team.
Your new role
You'll enjoy a commercial role with a focus on delivering high-quality reporting and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L and variance analysis
- Production of monthly cashflow statements
- Completion of monthly and quarterly reporting for parent companies
- Assist and lead quarterly budget meetings
- Calculation of quarterly sales commissions
- Proactively partner with the project teams to ensure they deliver results
- Assist with the production of year end financial accounts and audit
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified senior finance professional with demonstrable experience of technical accounting. You'll need a strong understanding of accounting principles and be able to use intermediate Microsoft Excel functions.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £50,000 per annum, flexible working, onsite pension and additional competitive benefits. Additionally, you'll enjoy a friendly and welcoming office culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's