|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£109 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Boothman|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 17:37|
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Produce monthly Management Accounts Pack for board meetings.
* Oversee Finance function.
* Oversee Wages/HR function.
* Produce Year End P11ds.
* Produce draft statutory accounts and balance sheet reconciliations for the annual audit.
* Work with individual directors and warehouse managers to produce budgets for each site and consolidate these budgets for the company.
* Provide financial advice to the Directors and Senior Management.
* Provide ad-hoc reports to Directors and Senior Managers when required.
* IT skills: Sage Line 200, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Qualifications and Experience
* At least three years' experience working in a senior account's role.
* Professional Qualification would be useful but not essential.
* IT literate: Sage, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, will also be trained on in-house system so ability to understand systems quickly would be useful.
* Verbal and written presentation skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial controller - Europe
Crawley, West Sussex
£75000 - £90000 per annum
Financial Controller / Finance Head
Corporate Finance Analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Subsidised travel scheme
Interim Finance Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Group Accountant - First move from practice
£45000 - £55000 per annum