|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 09:37|
Following ongoing growth, we have a new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial Controller who will report directly to the Group Finance Director.
Our Financial Controller will offer sound financial expertise and advice to the business, support the development of a high-performance culture, and aid in the continuous delivery of process improvement.
Key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to): We are looking to hire a Financial Controller to take responsibility for financial controls and transaction overview within the Company. The Controller will be a key member of the team and will be required to work closely with senior stakeholders both within and outside the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage day to day financial activities including financial ledgers, payroll and cash management.
- SSRO reporting (experience desirable but not essential)
- Preparation and submission of monthly Management Accounts.
- Analysis and production of monthly financial and operational reports to help management better understand the performance of the business.
- Responsible for control of the statutory accounts.
- Month end journal posting including prepayments and accruals
- Preparation and control of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Manage cash flows and preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Manage VAT returns and corporation tax.
- Liaise with auditors.
- Preparation and control of the annual budget.
- FX exposure managed
Knowledge, skills and experience required Essential:
- Ability to operate at a high level of accounting competence;
- Ability to oversee day to day accounting activities;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Capable of managing own workloads and standards of accuracy are high.
- High competency with Microsoft Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Financial Controller (ACA)
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Inc, £7k Car Allowance, 15% Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum