|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car plus Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 09:18|
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus Car plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing SME business looking for a Talented and Ambitious Qualified Accountant to join their expanding team.
This is a vital role working closely with Senior Management where you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the business and the ability to take a wider oversight role within the business.
- Accountable for the financial management and financial operations of the business
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of longer term financial planning
- Direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning and deal analysis
- As a key member of the leadership team, the Financial Controller will report to the company's Senior Managers and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor, evaluate and report on business performance compered to plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Oversee all transactions and processing systems
- Implement operational best practices to ensure the business remains streamlined
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and deliver new business opportunities
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with 3-4 years post qualified experience and experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a well established team.
You will be a professional, resourceful and self sufficient individual with a keen eye to detail, an ability to research, analyse and implement new ideas.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Finance Manager/Financial Controller
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 36 days holiday, 6% pension
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day