21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager Financial Controller
Your new company
A healthcare business in Reading is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager/Financial Controller to join their finance department. This is a service based business providing a high quality services nationally.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and busy position supporting the company FD. You will be responsible for the below tasks:
- Preparing monthly management account packs
- Preparing budgets and forecasts and working closely with heads of departments to deliver budgets
- Manage sales and purchase ledger
- Oversee and manage escalated credit control queries
- Assist in preparing year end financial accounts
- Management of staff
- Working on Sage and Excel on a daily basis
- Work with the FD to improve processes and controls in finance
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller with experience working in a busy and hands on finance department. You will be confident using Sage and mentoring and developing finance staff. You will ideally be qualified with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, the company has excellent transport links and free onsite parking. A supportive and dynamic environment for the right candidate to grow and develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.