|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 12:58|
Your new company
I am working with a leading Law Firm specialising in real estate and private wealth looking to hire a Financial Controller to support the Head of Finance. This is a well renowned firm with a strong track record of retaining and developing staff and presents and excellent opportunity for growth and progression.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role responsible for managing a large team. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of LLP and Service Company accounts.
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Management and development of financial controls.
- Manage lock up and drive improvements across lock up process
- Meet with budget holders in order to prepare annual budgets and to analyse, review and forecast their business areas
- Manage the year-end financial audit
- Profitability analysis
- Manage, support, train and develop the finance team
- Design and deliver best practice training to fee earners (including partners)
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a proven record in a professional services environment with law firm experience highly desirable. You will need to have prior staff management responsibility and a good understanding of Solicitors' accounts rules and partnership tax.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a stable, growing firm with a strong culture of personal and career development. You will have excellent exposure across the business with a change to influence and drive change where appropriate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's