|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 09:01|
Financial Controller - Gloucester - Fantastic opportunity and progressive company
My client a US owned Manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Gloucester, due to significant growth are looking to recruit for a Financial Controller within their business.
This role is responsible for the business partnering and efficient and effective running of the Financial Reporting of two significant Entities for together with the consolidation of Group statutory accounts.
The primary goals of the Financial Controller will include:
- Partner with business entity leaders with integrity and candour and communicate accurately.
- Manage all aspects of the monthly reporting to the US parent company, local entity and group statutory of accounts, indirect and direct taxes compliance for the assigned business entities within the EMEA Corporate Services responsibility.
- Primary contact with the relevant external auditors for the relevant business entities as well as managing the outsourced tax services and statutory accounts consultants, ensuring their quality of delivery.
- Transition EMEA Business finance activities to Corporate Shared Services and drive profitability by delivering effective and efficient standardised processes, procedures and services and ensure internal controls are maintained.
- Strengthen the organisation by developing and retaining good talent and creating a pipe line for succession.
This is a management opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate, you will be managing a team of reporting analysts/accountants; providing clear objectives, supporting additional training needs, balancing workload, offering ongoing support and formal performance management.
Looking for a qualified accountant with more than 5 years' experience within accounting roles, ideally with strong knowledge of US and UK GAAP.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary package as well as a clear and transparent progression route. This is a fantastic business with a strong reputation in the local market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Medical & Pension
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Interim Financial Controller
£250.00 - £350.00 per day
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum