Manchester, Greater Manchester
£37000 - £42000 per annum
28 days ago
Michael Page are pleased to be recruiting for an interim Financial & Reporting Accountant, this is a maternity cover for 12 months based in Manchester. This role will be responsible for embedding strong technical reporting knowledge, with a focus on commercial awareness and will ensure that there are robust communication links with all of Finance and senior management.
The client is a dynamic Public sector organisation, they have an excellent reputation offer excellent benefits and are looking to add a 12 month interim to the team in the form of a Financial & Reporting Accountant.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Financial & Reporting Accountant are:
- providing and developing high quality management accounts
- designing and implementing analytical reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- producing the monthly cash flow actuals with clear analysis
- preparing statutory accounts and leading on the preparation of information for external audits
- responsible for VAT and HMRC regulatory matters and returns
- modelling leadership behaviours with confidence and to get the very best from team colleagues
- mentoring team members to develop overall departmental financial and leadership capabilities.
To be successful in applying for the interim Financial & Reporting Accountant you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experienced in all the above
- Qualified Accountant
£37,000- £42,00 DOE + Parking + Great Company + Benefits