£45000 - £47000 per annum
17 days ago
Great Commercial opportunity for FMCG Business based in Kent.
FMCG Business based in Kent looking for a financial analyst
- Weekly Commercial Reporting to senior management on trading performance
- Support in preparing Management Account Packs
- Preparing monthly forecasts
- Support for Budgets, Summer forecasts and Year-end activities
- Ownership of numerous reports
- Updating and developing the product profitability model and supporting price calculator
- Review new product costings, providing feedback and support to the sales team
- Ad-hoc projects/analysis
- Attention to detail and analytical skills. Accustomed to working with and interpreting data.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, reporting and analysis experience with high level of attention to detail
- Experience of an industry focused on gross margins. (Fresh produce industry would be desirable.)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
The Financial Analyst is paying up to £47,000 + other benefits.