£42k - 45k per year
18 days ago
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s best known charities? Do you have advanced Excel skills and enjoy carrying out analysis? Could you challenge processes and suggest improvements? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are partnering again with one of the UKs best known charities whilst they recruit for a permanent Financial Analyst. Working closely with one of the Finance Managers, in a small team you will play a vital role within this charity’s finance department. Carrying out complex manipulation of data, you will be responsible for extracting key information for management reports. Further duties for this role will include:
- Lead and assist on the creation and maintenance of forecast templates.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to produce forecast reporting and management accounting packs.
- Design and create templates for budgets alongside relevant models.
- Assist with the development of long-term forecasting models.
- Ensure tools are in place to successfully track and report on the organisation’s services.
- Create regular graphs and analytics which will strengthen management reporting and presentations.
- Work with the Finance Business Partners and trouble shoot any queries related to budgeting and forecasting.
This leading charity has a brilliant reputation as an employer and has been established for well over 100 years. The Financial Analyst will start fully remote however will eventually be based from the charity’s head office in central London. Working in a large finance team you will have the opportunity to communicate complex financial information to a variety of audiences within the charity. This role would best suit someone who has already worked within a large and complex organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a part or fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIPDA, CIMA, or ACCA).
- Have advanced excel experience with the ability to manipulate complex spreadsheets.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Aspire to develop their career within finance.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be technically sound.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.