£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Hays Senior finance are exclusively partnered with a growing SME based in Edinburgh to appoint a Financial Analyst. Our client has an office network across the UK with further plans to expand their 55 million pound operation. The Financial Analyst is a newly created appointed to facilitate more detailed MI and accuracy across the financial planning process. This is a key role in the structure reporting to the Finance Director.
Your new role
- Responsibility for the published accounts; preparation of audit packs, liaison with auditors to answer queries and provide supplementary information
- Company secretarial; annual returns, confirmation statements, dormant company accounts
- All other statutory information; ONS returns equal pay, payment history, etc
- Liaison with accounts team for VAT returns
- P11Ds for all staff other than Directors
- Monthly management account analysis
- Provide analysis of potential acquisitions
- Ad-hoc analysis, as required
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience of the financial accounting parts of the role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.