|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 11:22|
A permanent Financial Analyst job paying £35-40k for a large organisation based in Bromsgrove.
£35,000-40,000 per annum (plus potential bonus and share options)
Mon-Fri (flexibility offered between the hours of 8am and 6pm)
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a well-established and reputable organisation in Bromsgrove.
Due to considerable growth, both organically and through acquisition, the business has gone from strength to strength and therefore require the support of a Financial Analyst on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for key financial analysis and reporting to internal and external stakeholders for the Group.
- Reporting financial performance on acquisitions to pre-determined SLAs
- Monthly report on Funds Under Management performance to enable delivery of Board reporting
- Reporting on acquisition performance as a subset of the monthly management accounts
- Reporting on revenue, payaway and margin movements
- Monthly and annual reporting of acquisitions
- Review and analyse acquisition revenue and cost base
- Review and analyse Funds Under Management movements
- Analyse and report monthly on key productivity
- Work with the finance team to review data and change processes if needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Ideally working in practice and looking for a first move into industry
- Strong audit experience (internal or external)
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Delivery focused with a drive for quality throughout
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and significant progression and development opportunities within a high growth corporate business. Alongside this, an attractive benefits package is also on offer which includes a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, health cover, annual bonus scheme, share options, gym discounts, compressed working hours and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Great Benefit package
Financial Accountant - Reconciliations
£38k - 42k per year
Financial Reporting Manager
Head of Group Reporting
£90000 - £100000 per annum