|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 20:19|
Do you enjoy getting into the detail and scrutinising data? Do you want a Finance role that takes you away from the monthly routine and allows you to explore ad hoc ways to contribute to the success of a sector leading organisation? Do you want a role that gives you exposure to both financial and non-elements with a broad remit?
My client is a thriving organisation in Berkshire that is gearing up for the next stage in its change programme, including an exciting office move to brand new, purpose-built offices. As a Financial Analyst, you will:
- Work with financial and non-financial stakeholders around the business to provide scrutiny on data to a wide range of business functions, ultimately contributing to continued growth and success
- Manipulate and investigate and datasets with a sceptical mindset, providing advanced reports on conclusions drawn from data analysis - including written, graphical, and verbal presentation of the current and future position indicated by your investigation
- Prepare and present data in an easily digested, easily understandable manner for both financial and non-financial users, helping them interpret complex information in a manageable, clear and succinct manner
- Advise Senior Management and Directors on the best course of action based on the output of your reporting
- Provide the Finance Business Partner with excellent data conclusions that can be used to challenge the wider business with a view to supporting ongoing growth objectives.
For those with an analytical mindset and an aptitude for complex data sets, this is an outstanding opportunity to develop your skills in a large organisation that is enjoying a sustained period of growth and success. You will become recognised as an expert in data analysis and the progression opportunities are endless, with the ability to move to Finance Business Partnering or Senior Analyst positions further down the line.
To be considered for the Financial Analyst position, here are the criteria to meet:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have strong experience in analysing data and presenting financial information in a succinct and sensible manner
- Be a people-person with good communication skills who is also at home manipulating complex data sets.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close as soon as suitable candidates are found - apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£58,000 plus benefits
£300.00 - £325.00 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £42000 per annum
£26500.00 - £36640.00 per annum + generous pension & holiday