|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Swinburn|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 18:16|
Robertson Bell Finance are recruiting a Financial Analyst for a not for profit organisation based in Swindon. This is an exciting career enhancing opportunity that will add value and experience to your developing skill set.
The Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Head of Finance in the production of relevant insights and reports from financial and non-financial data to aid in business decision making processes.
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in providing value added and timely analysis regarding actual results and forecasts, proposing options to ensure the organisation achieves its operational goals.
- Building good relationships with the Budget Holders in order to influence and deliver value through the implementation of the financial strategy.
- Provide support for projects including business and strategic planning, investment appraisals, acquisitions, disposals and contract bids.
- Assist managers and Strategic and Corporate Finance in producing and managing the group budget and strategic plan process, including providing effective support during the budget process through analysis of divisional budget proposals and presentations to ensure that budgets and savings plans are robust.
- Support the maximisation of income generation activities, including developing analytics that will ensure decision makers understand relationships between cost and price and the impact on local and corporate budgets of commercial proposals.
The successful candidate will be a part/fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, etc) with previous experience in a similar role. We are looking for an ambitious and proactive finance professional, with first-class communication skills. Confident in advising, challenging and negotiating with people, often senior to yourself, with different opinions. You will have good financial and analytical skills to be able to digest large amounts of information with attention to detail when working under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who which is looking to grow and learn within a supportive environment in a large and complex organisation.
This position is moving quickly and may interview before the closing date so do not delay in applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
38000 - 45000
Group Financial Controller
Senior Financial Accountant
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Civil Service Pension Scheme
Financial Reporting and Tax Accountant
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Project Accountant
£16.00 - £18.00 per hour