|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 16:33|
Finance Analyst for a vibrant and hand-crafted artisan clothes brand.
Your new company
Currently I`m recruiting a Financial Analyst for a vibrant and hand-crafted artisan clothes brand. The company is excited to be recruiting a Financial Analyst for their commercial department. This role will provide insightful analysis and commentary for UK stores.
Your new role
- Delivery of and explanation of historic channel performance.
- Assist with compilation of and explanation of forecasted/budgeted channel performance.
- Communicate effectively with key (non-finance) business contacts to ensure finance team has a good understanding of channel activities and financial impacts.
- Provision of month end analysis and commentary in line with Finance timetable.
- Compilation of key elements of financial forecast for each channel.
- Compile new store/refit investment appraisals, as required.
- Provision of ad hoc analysis as required.
What you will need to succeed
- Recently ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Strong communicator
- Commercial analysis and accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience within a fashion retail environment is an advantage
What you get in return
The new Financial Analyst will have a lot of advantages! You will have a competitive salary, holiday and pension package. Up to 70% discount across their brand, an interest-free season ticket loan and many others!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Analyst - FMCG
£43000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Financial Accounting Manager
£52000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Financial Reporting Manager
£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + Hybrid WFH Options