|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 17:17|
Financial Analyst in a fast-growing E-Commerce Company
Your new company
My client is a fast-growing E-Commerce Company who is looking for a Financial Analyst who can complete their Finance Team.
Your new role
As the new Financial Analyst in this company you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Implementation of the new Business Intelligence system through building new reports as requested by finance and the business units
- Analysing supplier performance and supporting any supplier tender process
- Building business cases for new product launch and analysing performance post launch.
- Support departments by utilising business intelligence tools to create KPI reporting & key costs management reporting
- Manage, review and approve the production of daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting and analysis for business
- Produce monthly and ad hoc business intelligence including analysis of actual vs target margins and cost trends, and analysis of pricing strategies and revenue trends across the group to help General Managers and Senior Management maximise revenue and drive profit conversion in the sites and make informed decisions around menu structure, pricing and promotions
- Attend Financial Review Meetings with the General Managers, chefs and analyst's each month so that all key variances to budget & forecast are discussed and actions are recorded and followed up on a monthly basis.
What you will need to succeed
The new Financial Analyst should be:
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA Newly Qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience as a Financial Analyst
- Prior experience of business intelligence tool advantageous however the ability to understand and build complex reports through a BI platform is essential
Personality wise there looking for someone with a flexible approach, ability to work under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
What you will get in return
For this role you will be getting a competitive salary which includes a bonus. You will work in a fast-growing E-Commerce company with a personal touch. There are flexible working hours and even one day working at home! What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
Solihull, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum