|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Becky Kazeem|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 13:58|
Opportunity to work with an high-end Menswear Retail Brand
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for a high-end Menswear Fashion Company with Headquarters in Central London. This global brand has a retail and eCommerce presence and is highly regarded within the UK fashion scene. They are part of an international holding group that owns multiple franchise within the retail chains.
Your new role
This role will be working as part of a Finance team of 6 and reports into the Finance Manager whilst also working closely with the Senior Finance Analyst. You will be working in an extremely commercial role, working closely with cost centres to provide analysis as well as Budgeting and Forecasting and liaison with department heads. Also, excellent understanding of Accounting rules in order to prepare monthly journals i.e., accruals, prepayments, travel, rent and other adjustments Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Ownership of the Financial Planning including the yearly and quarterly budget.
- Review all Cost centres to ensure spending is in line with forecast, investigate the variances and prepare monthly management reporting packs & commentaries
- Working closely with Director and senior Stakeholder to discuss variances vs. actuals to budget and identify relevant changes ahead of the Budget review process
- Manage the HQ Fixed Assets reporting
- Manual Intercompany recharges
- Assist the auditors during the year end
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate would either be a newly qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant or QBE with similar industry experience.
What you'll get in return
This role offers you the opportunity to be part of a successful team, ownership of your business, working in a dynamic and international team where you directly make an impact to the organisation growth. Also great opportunity to work with senior directors in a complex organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£55000 - £65000 per annum