Financial Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Davidson|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 17:04|
Financial Accountant Manager (6-month FTC) £60,000 + Benefits
For a prestigious visitor attraction, we're recruiting a Financial Accounting Manager to lead the transactional services team, enhance and implement controls and efficiencies. The Financial Accounting Manager will lead the month-end balance sheet reporting, statutory reporting, treasury management VAT returns, planning and managing the audit and managing relationships with the external service providers. The Financial Accounting Manager will lead, coach and manage 5 staff.
- Lead and develop the transaction service team to cover AP, Sales Ledger, Cash and Banking and Purchase Cards
- Cash Management: work with the Head of Finance and CFO to develop the treasury management policy; Lead on cash-flow projections and reviewing FOREX
- Responsible for VAT: Ensure all VAT is accounted for correctly including returns, exemptions and VAT policy updates as well as Making Tax Digital
- Responsible for Gift Aid
- Lead on all statutory reporting, consolidated accounts and liaising with external auditors and advisors
- Prepare the year-end statutory accounts, ensuring compliance with UK GAAP and Charities Act requirements
- Prepare the year-end timetable and coordinate with Finance
- Manage Purchase Card relationship with RBS; Review internal controls and develop monthly reporting
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounting and consolidation of the ledgers
- Manage and deliver monthly close processes
- Oversee the Credit Control and AP ledgers
- Lead on the P2P Compleat project
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB qualification
- Proven experience managing a transactions services team
- Retail and commercial operations experience
- Preparation of VAT returns including partial recovery
- Sun Systems experience
- Preparation of statutory accounts, ideally in the charity sector.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Available to interview and start a new role within 2 weeks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bens
£45000 - £47000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant
£350 - £400 per day
£45000 - £53000 per annum