Financial Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||£90000 - £105000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Paul Urquhart|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 11:41|
You will support the Head of Financial Reporting and Operations in meeting objectives concerning the financial reporting, management and security of the company. This will include overseeing 4 pillars and their teams.
Globally recognised Insurance / Financial Services Business with excellent benefits and career prospects.
Your key responsibilities as the Financial Accounting Manager will include:
- Management of the financial reporting of the business and its subsidiaries, including the published Annual Report, Interim Report and Interim Management Statements.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and technical requirements.
- Review and manage application of accounting standards and policies.
- Manage the financial reporting team to create a culture of analytical review, understanding of results and proactive identification of issues
- Liaison with stakeholders to manage the financial accounting and reporting process.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, by reviewing the Financial Statements as well as statutory accounts of various subsidiary companies and other entities ensuring that information provided is accurate and provided within filing requirements
- To assist in maintaining an effective control environment, review the conformity and compliance of internal controls and advise on improvements
- To assist in developing and maintaining a department risk register where required in order to support the maintenance of the Risk Framework; Review and maintain the various delegated authority limits
- Report quarterly to Council on activities of its appointed agents in respect of Banking and Lending arrangements
- Provide assistance to both internal and external auditors as and when required ensuring that audit points are implemented and embedded in a timely manner
The ideal candidate for this Financial Accounting Manager role will:
- Be a Fully Qualified accountant with strong experience of financial reporting within an international, complex business. This will include IFRS and International reporting exposure.
- Have excellent stakeholder and management skills, with the ability to plan and deliver on outcomes within deadlines.
- Be able to analyse complex data sets.
- Have the ability to interpret legal advice & take appropriate practical actions.
- Be a strong people manager, with the ability to lead sizeable teams.
The Financial Accounting Manager will enjoy an excellent package which includes:
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits allowance
- Personal Bonus
- Company Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Medical / Healthcare
- Flexible benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Data Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£48000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + 20% bonus,38 day holiday,15% pension
Financial Reporting Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
Financial Reporting Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
Audit Manager - Financial Services
Audit Senior Manager - Financial Services