Financial Accountants - Grant Thornton : Agile Talent Community
|Job Title:||Financial Accountants - Grant Thornton : Agile Talent Community|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Moses|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 18:10|
Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) Projects - Agile Talent Community
What is the Agile Talent Community?
The Agile Talent Community is a network of contract professionals given the opportunity to work with our clients on a project-by-project basis and provided with strong support and development opportunities offered by Grant Thornton. You’ll get the freedom and advice to work in a way that suits you, that is compliant, and be able to choose the projects you take on, allowing you the independence to manage your time more effectively. The Agile Talent Community will reflect the same values that sit at the heart of Grant Thornton: a commitment to diversity and inclusion, a client centric, quality driven ethos and a fundamental care for our people and doing what’s right, ahead of what’s easy.
More about Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS)
FAAS team focus is interim finance professionals who provide an on-demand and project focused accounting service for us and our clients.
Whilst working on a project you will typically work (on-site or remotely) alongside the finance team of one of our clients in diverse organisations from all industry sectors ranging from larger SMEs to multi-billion corporates and listed entities.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Streamlining accounting and finance function processes
- Half and full year end accounts preparation under IFRS or US GAAP
- Prepare monthly management, departmental & group accounts.
- Produce analysis reports for senior management
- Audit pack preparation, support and liaison
- Group accounts consolidation
- Financial reporting, including IFRS15, IFRS16 and IFRS17
- Review and improvement of financial systems, processes and controls
- Interim financial support and troubleshooting
- You will be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with industry and/or practice experience
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity: Within Financial Accounting and Advisory Services, you will get access to a variety of challenging projects across wide range of clients. Giving our members exposure to different cultures, industry sectors and pieces of work. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop or diversify their skillsets, whilst also providing the flexibility to ensure work life balance.
- Development: We believe our success is intrinsically linked to yours and will provide training and support whether you’re on a project or not. From helping you navigate incoming regulation for freelancers so you can get into work to providing dedicated points of contact and offering training we will always be there to support, advise and help you develop.
- Independence: A project focus lets you take on work as and when you want. The projects themselves will be full time, but this control allows you to create room around them for other priorities. We know you will need scope to pursue those interests whether personal or professional. The Agile Talent Community provides you that space without restriction.
Our ambition is that we are fully inclusive every day. This means that our working environment is one where everyone’s experience is important. Where people are treated fairly, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and where everyone feels safe to be themselves.
How to join
Step 1: Applying
You’ll first apply by sending your CV to us. If your skills match with what we are looking for, one of our recruiters will get in touch and walk you through the interview process.
Step 2: Interviewing
The interview process will begin with a pre-screening discussion with one of our recruiters where we’ll want to learn more about your skills, motivations, interests and preferred way of working. If there’s interest to continue, we’ll invite you to an interview with some of our key business leads that you may eventually work with. For some areas, there may be an additional requirement for a case or technical assessment as part of the interview process. If successful, the final step will be to complete the contracting process and background checks.
Step 3: Joining
Once your offer has been signed, you’ll be invited to join our Agile Talent Community and you’ll be ready to start working with our team to find the right opportunity! You’ll have a relationship manager that will be dedicated to your success, making sure you are aware of the training, development and networking opportunities available as well as being setup correctly to match you with the right projects based off your availability and skill sets.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Corporate Tax Manager - Agile Talent Community
£350 - £450 per day
£45,000 - £50,000
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum