Financial Accountant - Transformation
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - Transformation|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 10:18|
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading life-reinsurance business who are looking to hire a senior finance professional to join the Transformation team within finance. This is a market leading brand that have made significant investments in technology and boast an outstanding workplace culture. They are currently going through a finance transformation project and this role will be an integral part of delivering excellence moving forwards.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for a broad array of duties and responsibilities including:
- Support the Director to resolve technical challenges from projects and BAU activity
- Manage and coordinate input from other teams, departments and other relevant business areas
- Support implementation teams and the business to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and solution design
- Support the system and process changes impacting the business through delivery of good technical / business knowledge and solution design
- Ensure timely completion of project milestones and BAU delivery deadlines.
- Supporting consistent delivery across the businesses reporting teams
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with Big 4 background highly desirable. You will need experience of an accounting system change and exposure to working on projects and to deadlines. You will also have excellent communications skills to partner with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to work in an exciting role in a business going through change and transformation. It is a great chance to drive changes and seen the tangible impact of the work you are doing on the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's