£40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rated
25 days ago
A revenue accountant at a medium sized childrens charity based in Central London responsible for revenue recognition policy and reconciliation of charity income. The opportuntiy to work flexibly with an organisation open to three or four day a week working.
The client is a leading children's education and childcare charity based in enviable central London.
Key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- To work with the AR Billing and Customer Service teams to ensure billing is correct and cash receipts are correctly allocated on receipt.
- To reconcile the fees billed to the finance system and parental fee receipts, resolving any variances.
- To support the team in undertaking reconciliations of connect income to the head count submissions ensuring any corrective action required is taken.
- To reconcile Connect income to the accounting database resolving any variances.
- To undertake regular reconciliations of local authority, grant portals, investigating and resolving any differences.
- To ensure all SEND income and costs are correctly billed and reconciled to receipts.
- To ensure all sundry income is billed monthly and cash allocated correctly.
- To ensure all income is recognised correctly and complete, accruing/deferring income as required.
- To ensure capital expenditure is invoiced and cash collected allocated to the correct nominal accounts.
- To ensure all restricted income is identified, accounted and reported on correctly.
- To ensure all parental deposits are posted and reconciled on a monthly basis.
- To ensure there is no unallocated cash in the sales ledger.
- To ensure we deliver reconciled income and compliant revenue recognition for audit purposes.
- To ensure that the basic requirements of income, cash, bank processes and reports are correctly and completed in a timely manner.
- To continually evaluate and improve the quality of reporting and add value to the all areas of the income generating parts of the business.
- To prepare any monthly reporting to ensure compliance with legal and charitable entity requirements.
- To produce reconciled month end income and debtors reports to ensure the integrity of the database.
You will be a qualified Financial Accountant with numerous post qualified knowledge of reconcilliations and financial accounting.
Up to £45,000 pro rated for days working (either three or four) generous pension.