£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bens
12 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
This particular role will be part of the project team responsible for the global ledgers, enabling the company to do business in multiple countries for the first time. This includes improving and documenting end to end processes in the areas for international procurement, financial operations, projects, fixed assets, intercompany and tax.
Main duties include:
* Contributing to the delivery of multiple ledger go-lives within a short time frame
* Managing relationships and make regular communications to a wide range of stakeholders
* Improving and assisting in documenting and end-to-end processes
* Conducting activities in line with newly adopted processes in an interim period while training relevant finance teams
* Assisting in data migration projects
* Working with other finance teams and wider business to understand their requirements
* Assisting in the review, maintenance and enhancement of the financial control environment
Key skills and experience required:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Strong intercompany and FX experience
* Ideally some project experience or from an accounting/auditing background
* Proven track record working as part of a high performing, fast-paced finance function
* Excellent communication skills, can build relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Oracle ERP (R12/Fusion) would be advantageous
This is a promising opportunity for a highly capable General Ledger/Financial Accountant to join a sought after employer where more often than not, talent is recognised and retained wherever possible.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.