Financial Accountant - Global Business
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - Global Business|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Maria Hallford|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 09:17|
Working in a strong technical team, as Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts and month-end accounts for a number of legal entities within the business.
Growing, rapidly changing and highly successful organisation based in Kent.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of various legal entity statutory accounts in accordance with local regulations and accounting policies
- Preparation of support for balances in the statutory accounts for tax review purposes
- Assisting with the audit of the statutory accounts through to completion
- Updating the ledgers post completion of statutory accounts for any tracker adjustments made during the process
- Review of primary and secondary ledgers and ensuring differences can be substantiated
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting and project work
Please note this is a 15 month Fixed Term Contract to cover a period of maternity.
My client is looking for a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) with strong financial accounting skills. Ideally you will have Qualified in practice and be looking for a first step into industry, but candidates with an I&C background will be considered.
This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment so you must be able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your work effectively.
Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's