£40k - 44k per year + Flexible, Home Working
8 days ago
Interested in taking on a key role within a £750m+ turnover organisation? Want a role that will help you fast track your career in finance? Are you a Financial Accountant with experience of fixed asset accounting? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading property developer based in London looking for a Financial Accountant – Fixed Assets to join the team in a role vital to the management of key company finances.
The main responsibilities of the Financial Accountant – Fixed Assets are as follows:
- Full responsibility for the maintenance of a hugely complex fixed asset register.
- Take the lead in all fixed asset and capital accountancy related matters, preparing accounts and acting as the main point of contact for any queries.
- Produce statutory account and disclosure notes for year-end, playing a key role in the full process, working closely with the Finance Manager to do so.
- Liaise closely with auditors at year end answering various audit queries for them.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Financial Accountant to take on a key role within a £750m+ turnover organisation, managing an extremely complex fixed asset register and preparing vital year-end accounts, gaining valuable experience that can help you fast track your career. Furthermore, this is an organisation that prides themselves in how they treat their staff offering excellent secondment opportunities and a fantastic work/life balance, including the potential for two to three days working from home.
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant – Fixed Assets role will have:
- Fully or part-qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Experience of working in a financial accountancy-based role.
- Previous experience of working on the preparation of fixed asset accounts.
- Ideally experience of working within the real estate, property or housing sectors.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.