Financial Accountant - Commercial / Residential Properties
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - Commercial / Residential Properties|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ann Trident|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 13:55|
Financial Accountant - Commercial / Residential Properties. Our Client is a prosperous privately owned property company with an expansive portfolio of commercial and residential properties across London and the UK. They are now looking for a Financial Accountant to work in and support the financial team to maintain their group and subsidiary accounts.
The Role will be responsible for the accounts and reporting preparation for a portfolio of companies within the Group and the main responsibilities which include:
- Preparing the year-end accounting files and getting them to ready for audit (for companies, LLP's Charities and Pension Schemes)
- Assisting auditors with the annual audit.
- Preparing statutory accounts and cashflow forecasts.
- Responsible for preparing basic consolidations under FRS 102.
- Preparing reports to banks.
- Preparing and analysing P11D's for submission.
- Responsible for preparing end of year employer returns (PSA)
- Producing JV accounts for tax returns.
- Preparing management accounts.
- Carrying out management reporting and data analysis.
- Responsible for assisting in the set-up of a new accounting package.
- Preparing VAT returns and putting together tax schedules for the Directors personal tax.
The Person: To apply, you will either be a qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant or qualified by experience with exposure to working in Real Estate/Property. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of tax issues and working knowledge of Personal tax, Corporate Tax and VAT as well as experience of accounting preparation for property companies and FRS 102. You must also have strong technical accounting skills together with precise attention to detail and the ability to meet a variety of tight deadlines. You must be fully computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word as well as knowledge of working on a property system such as QUBE, YARDI, TRAMPS etc.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
Commercial Accountant (Real Estate)
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Financial Accountant (Real Estate)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum